Strawberry Cow Onesies
Go 'Wow!' in this strawberry cow bodysuit
Limited stock availability
Are you feeling the cottage-core vibes? If you've ever been looking for something to frolic through the fields in then you need not look any further. Our strawberry cow bodysuit/onesie features our kawaii strawberry milk cow! We love how our cute cow is snuggling a strawberry, relaxing in a cereal bowl full of them or just simply smiling next to one! A yummy strawberry milk carton completes the print with warm spring daisies and golden hour vibes.
🍓 🥛 🍓 🥛 🍓 🥛 🍓
👗 Model wears size small IG: @honeyberryhailey
- Ever wished you could layer your onesies/bodysuits easily? The Baby Bear Boutique clothing features a new rounded t-shirt neck so you can easily wear your onesie in a variety of ways. Match them up with your favourite skirt, shorts or cute trousers. Even stick a jumper on top knowing our material will keep your body temperature cool.
- Want to wear your bodysuit all day long? Want to have a lovely snooze in one but worry about comfort? Our products are made from our reformulated material: 96% Polyester 4% spandex with 4 way stretch. This material moves with you as you stretch and bend; suitable for even the most restless of monkeys!
- Here at BBB we think that comfort is key. We know some bodysuits out there can feel rough or leave you feeling like a sweaty betty! So we said heck no! Our onesies are ultra soft, breathable and with a cloud like floofy feel. Perfect for even the most fussiest!
- Insane colours! - Over a decade experience in printing our colours are always vibrant and stand the test of washing. No fading, no colour leaking!
- Reinforced snaps - We use two sturdy snaps that are reinforced with additional material. This way there will be zero tears! Perfect for those who like to yank :P
- Ethical production - 100% made in the USA, Minority owned
- Want to have the latest kawaii looks and still have a clear conscience? The Baby Bear Boutique has the answer!
- We support small family businesses through COVID and believe in paying fair wages.
- Unlike most companies on the market we have taken an ethical approach and ceased production in China.
- Did you know we pay on average five times more for our products which goes directly to our talented seamstresses, printers and creators?
- We are minority owned, support minority workers and make a conscious effort to provide more diverse representation with our models